If you do not receive a reply to your inquiry within 48 hours, please call us at (800) 724-9916
COVID-19 Continued Operations Procedure
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus and the challenges it creates for all of us, we at The Cope Company Salt remain steadfast in our efforts to serve you in the healthiest way possible.
The Cope Company Salt is an essential business and fully operational. Understanding that the situation is fluid and uncertain, below are precautions that we are taking to keep our drivers, customers, employees, and others that we may have contact with safe.
• The Cope Company Salt is open and will continue salt deliveries.
• We are encouraging all employees and partners to follow CDC-recommended hygiene guidelines.
• Drivers will now wipe down touchpoints on their vehicles before each customer visit.
• Drivers will complete a safety questionnaire at the beginning of each shift to document their current health status. These documents will be kept in our vehicles and can be viewed at any time by our customers. Should any driver present with symptoms indicative of COVID-19, they will be removed from driving duty and quarantined according to the CDC-recommended guidelines.
• To limit exposure, we have staggered our driver check-in and departure times. This will minimize unnecessary driver contact.
• At this point, our supply chain is functioning normally, and we do not anticipate an interruption in service.
• Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they feel sick and have any symptoms.
At this time, you can expect us to continue to execute our routine deliveries at your facility and to comply fully with any work protocols you have implemented.
Our internal Pandemic Response Team is continuously monitoring and meeting regularly to review the situation and will adjust as needed. We are following guidance from federal, state, and local officials to make informed decisions. Please let us know if you have any changes in your delivery procedures.