We keep our customers happy with Timely service and Delivery of bulk salt or liquid brine to the automatic brine maker, ensuring Uninterrupted brine production.
Convenient brine maker tank placement, allows regular delivery to be made without disrupting daily routines or having to enter secure areas.
All maintenance required for the function of brine production and brine storage are 100% warrantied for one year and thereafter when the bulk salt or brine is purchased from The Cope Company Salt (TCCS).
It is not uncommon for a service provider to place a service need in a queue regardless of urgency level. At TCCS, an AUTOBrine® representative will contact you within minutes of your call. We pride ourselves to provide prompt, reliable service to our customers. Our customers should expect nothing less!
Typical on-site service response is less than 6 hours.
Remote-monitoring capability allows TCCS to track salt brine levels daily of liquid brine systems. The routine task of checking brine levels is simplified for commercial water softener systems. The monitor also allows TCCS to proactively schedule deliveries so the tank never runs out of salt brine.
COVID-19 Continued Operations Procedure
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus and the challenges it creates for all of us, we at The Cope Company Salt remain steadfast in our efforts to serve you in the healthiest way possible.
The Cope Company Salt is an essential business and fully operational. Understanding that the situation is fluid and uncertain, below are precautions that we are taking to keep our drivers, customers, employees, and others that we may have contact with safe.
• The Cope Company Salt is open and will continue salt deliveries.
• We are encouraging all employees and partners to follow CDC-recommended hygiene guidelines.
• Drivers will now wipe down touchpoints on their vehicles before each customer visit.
• Drivers will complete a safety questionnaire at the beginning of each shift to document their current health status. These documents will be kept in our vehicles and can be viewed at any time by our customers. Should any driver present with symptoms indicative of COVID-19, they will be removed from driving duty and quarantined according to the CDC-recommended guidelines.
• To limit exposure, we have staggered our driver check-in and departure times. This will minimize unnecessary driver contact.
• At this point, our supply chain is functioning normally, and we do not anticipate an interruption in service.
• Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they feel sick and have any symptoms.
At this time, you can expect us to continue to execute our routine deliveries at your facility and to comply fully with any work protocols you have implemented.
Our internal Pandemic Response Team is continuously monitoring and meeting regularly to review the situation and will adjust as needed. We are following guidance from federal, state, and local officials to make informed decisions. Please let us know if you have any changes in your delivery procedures.